Friday 29 July 2011

Women Dress Up


It never ceases to amaze me looking at how poorly some guys dress when they go out to a club, bar or just the mall. All these places are opportunities to meet women and yet I see guys appearing like dorks or flat out unkempt and dirty. Looking like a bum will earn you no points with women in the “looks” department.
If you are one of these guys that has been wearing the same old stained t-shirt for the past five years or thinks wearing a sports jersey to a club is high fashion then take the time to reevaluate your wardrobe and donate all your old clothing and purchase new cloths. There is nothing wrong in experimenting with a new look. Start off with one item and slowly work your way in adopting more articles of clothing that will be your new wardrobe.
When I moved from New York City to Southern California I neither wore board shorts nor sandals. After some time I began to experiment with a pair and I felt okay wearing, after all I live near a beach community so it makes perfect sense. However, I drop that attire when I hit the club and I’ll put on a button down shirt with a nice pair of jeans and shoes.
Consider what I’m about to say one of life’s mysteries there is no explaining it just simply accept it. Pay in particular attention the shoes you wear. Women will look at a man and the first thing she will notice is what kind of shoes he’s wearing. You should have a minimum of four pairs, two pairs of dress shoes in black and brown and two pairs of casual shoes, again in brown and black.




Also it doesn’t hurt to buy a nice bottle of cologne. My personal favorites are from Jean Paul Gaultier and Bulgari for men. Throw away that bottle of old spice and kick it up a notch with a new scent but don’t over do it with the cologne. Nothing is more disgusting than someone that has sprayed half a bottle on their body..
Some common sense tips as far as hygiene is concerned bath every day with soap and water. I recommend lathering up twice and clean your body thoroughly Brush your teeth and use mouth wash for those of you with yellow or stained teeth try using those over the counter teeth whiteners. Shave everyday or make sure your facial hair is neatly trimmed and well groomed. Believe me this will go a long way women are not attracted to guys that don’t take care of themselves.
Let’s be honest do you have the same hair cut since you were 15? Visit a salon and get some advise from a stylist they are experts in knowing what hair cut is most appropriate for your face. Change your look and you may notice more women opening up to you. Don’t be afraid of change, it’s healthy mentally and who knows you may like it.
By no means do I suggest that expensive cloths will get the girl – on the contrary women will look at a man’s personality and masculinity above all else. What I do argue is that looking clean and presentable will open you up to more women.

No comments:

Post a Comment