Thursday 14 July 2011

Pregnant Prom Picture

Prom is here and everybody was busy, including me. I got my hair done, including my nails and a lot more that I’m done with. All of our friends were sitting in my house waiting for Vincent and Vikki to show up before we go.

"Hey let’s take a group picture," whined Joan. She grabs onto Devin’s hand and wrapped it around her shoulder. Just to let you know, she’s not going to prom with Lewis anymore instead she going with Devin. About Lewis, he’s taking this girl from another school.

"I don’t want Vincent and Vikki to be mad at us if we don’t take group picture with them in it," I said to Joan.

"Alright Mina, why do you always make the goodie good decision huh?" said Joan putting her camera down. She turns to look at Devin. "Okay then, Devin let’s take a picture of the both of us then alright."

"Alright," said Devin. He grabs onto Joan waist and the both of them started taking picture. I didn’t even want to argue with her when she said that ‘I always make the goodie good decision’. I just sit there, thinking about Lucas. Since this morning, I’ve been thinking about him and nothing else. I was afraid that maybe Lucas and I aren’t meant to be together. Will he show up during prom and take me away from Jason and said that he love me? Or will I run off during prom to find him just because I can’t stop thinking about him? Jason grabs my hand and I look up at him and I smile weakly.






No comments:

Post a Comment