Thursday 29 March 2012

Pregnant Women Dress Up

Plus size dresses can be one of the easiest pieces of clothing to shop for. When I had found out that I was pregnant seven months ago (or preggers as my husband likes to call it) one of the things that had crossed my mine was new clothes. I thought to myself, "Great, now I am going to have to find some new and cheap plus size dresses to wear." Can you believe it? I had just found out that I was pregnant and this is the first thing that comes into my head. It doesn't mean that I am fashion conscious or even that hate the fact that I'll be putting on weight it is just because I hate shopping. I hate it. I can't ever decide on what to buy and I rarely like the look of anything that I am wearing. Maybe I lack confidence, maybe I lack style, or maybe I am just lacking in the traits of being a female. I don't know and if you have any ideas, as I say to my husband, please let me know.




Plus size dresses were actually pretty easy to shop for. I hated the idea of going but I was getting bigger so I had to find some new outfits. I went to the mall and browsed through a couple of stores. It hadn't really sunk in yet that I was in need of larger clothes, I was still looking at clothes that would fit me before I got preggers. Maybe I was reminiscing or possibly I didn't want to admit that I had gotten bigger. After doing this in a couple of stores I decided to have something to eat at the food court and then I promised myself that I would look at larger sizes. After all, many people say that there are a few cute plus size dresses out there, so there is nothing to lose by trying.


1 comment:

  1. Pregnancy clothes used to be in the earlier days like a shapeless sack, but those days are gone, as the new era has begun, pregnancy clothes have evolved into a more fashionable track.

    ReplyDelete