Wednesday 22 February 2012

Women Dress Up Games

Though I did worry that the eyes of this dress up model might turn upon me and draw the soul out of my body whilst I decided what eyeshadow looked best on her, this is a dress up / make up game worth the time you'll spend playing it - unless you're a child, in which case this game is likely to make you feel inadequate as a human being.
The issues I take with Dressy Woman do not relate to the game play or the execution of the dress up system. Both are done fairly well for games in this genre. The clothing simply requires that you click on it to put it on, and the make up system is very simple indeed. There are icons for things like hair, eye color, eye lashes, mascara, etc, etc, etc and you simply click the icon repeatedly until you find a style you like. It's an approach that greatly simplifies the interface and makes the game very simple to play.





No comments:

Post a Comment